Thursday, April 20, 2006

Worry Not!! - two

Several things have helped me spring back up and get excited about my wedding preparations. First is the expectation of getting married at last after all..............
Its been a long journey (maybe shorter than some), 3 years and 7 months is gradually and will eventually become 3 years 9 months 2 weeks and 2 days of being 'engaged*' to the most wonderful guy. I am truly looking forward to 'starting life' with him.
Like a dear friend of mine says, when you look back and see what you've passed through and what has passed through you ;) you really look forward to the end of the journey as it where.
Ok, the next thing is a loving community of friends. Just when I was beginning to think that perhaps new friends are better than the old, my old friends have called, given of their time, energy and resources to help me. I was in Eko market last week saturday with a lovely friend who literally walked all over the place with me. Was amazed by all her energy....
Praying is not the last on this list but is certainly at the TOP. Praying with Ibukun has been wonderful. Truly when 2 or 3 of you agree - it is done! Its vital and life-giving and God answers prayers..........call me for LIVE testimonies!!!

No comments: