Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A network of brides2be!

Just thought back on all my preparations and discovered that it's been helpful getting information (and sharing as well) from other brides to be. A lot of this has been via email and proxy (other friends) but its been useful, very useful.
I've been able to share my concerns and get useful vendor info from other ladies in my shoes. One of them just finished with the Courts yesterday, I've never met her or even spoken with her but have communicated through a friend but it hit me yesterday that her wrapping up details (she's getting married about 2months before me) signals the fact that I have a few days left as well before I walk down the aisle.
A scary thought ;)? Well not really just makes me realize that the time is SHORT! And I need to work harder or rest more or quickly put on more weight so I don't look like a Bridezilla in my gown.Get a bride network! It'll help! Useful information,  vendor addresses, gifts (my dear friends paid for my wedding shoes) & a lot of encouragement to keep walking!


--
Proverbs 19:21 " Many are the thoughts of a man's heart but only the counsel of the Lord shall stand"



--
Proverbs 19:21 " Many are the thoughts of a man's heart but only the counsel of the Lord shall stand"

No comments: