Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A holiday!

Last weekend I decided to take a break. A break from the frenzy of preparing for a wedding, a break from running around and diligently filling my notebook.
I came to work and worked for about 4 hours before receiving a call from an old friend. She came and picked me up and we went out first to eat and then to munch ice-cream and then to pray! All throughout the ride, we talked and laughed and caught up on our lives and what we had been up to in the interim. It was simply fun.
It was lovely being encouraged and listening to words from a wise friend.
We finally ended up at the Unilag Water front and we talked a lot more before we finally prayed together. I started out my Saturday a little grumpy but I felt I was floating on air by the end of the day. It was a lovely day, A HOLIDAY! :)

No comments: